On May 1, 2017, Farmers and Merchants Bank will be rolling out an entirely new internet banking experience. We have rebuilt our internet services from the ground up and added several new features such as new and improved Bill Payment, eStatements, Mobile Banking, and Mobile Deposits. As an existing internet banking user, you will be one of the first to experience our new internet banking services.
The goal of this letter is to provide you the information you need to successfully log in to our new internet services on May 1, 2017. The new internet banking services are scheduled to go live at approximately 9:00am EST on May 1, 2017. If you go to ibankfmb.com after 9:00am EST on May 1st and you are still seeing the old online banking page, please press F5 on the top row of your keyboard to refresh your browser. Once you see our new internet banking website, please follow these instructions to get logged in:
- **IMPORTANT** Your existing User ID will be converted to the new system but will be converted in all lower case. Enter your existing User ID in all lower case then click “GO.”
**BUSINESS USERS** Unless we have given you separate Business Internet Banking login information, please enter your current User ID on the Personal Banking tab.
- **IMPORTANT** Your current password will not be converted to the new system. Please use the last four digits of your Social Security number as your password. You will be asked to change it before you gain access. Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number and click “Submit.”
- Re-enter the last four digits of your Social Security number as your Current Password and then enter a new password. Your password must be (8 – 17) characters and must contain at least (1) uppercase letter, (1) lowercase letter and (1) number. Once complete, click “Submit.”
- You will be prompted to enter an Authentication Pass Phrase and Challenge Questions and Answers. Please enter this information and then click “Submit.”
- You will now see eStatement enrollment. eStatements allow you to receive an email notice when your account statement is ready. Log in to Internet Banking to view, save or print your statement. When you select this option, you will no longer receive paper statements in the mail, ensuring only you see your account information. To enroll in eStatements, select the accounts you wish to receive eStatements on. You will then click on the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions. Once you have read the terms and conditions, you will find a confirmation code at the bottom. Enter the code in the Confirmation Code space provided, click the box agreeing to the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions and click “Accept.”
You will then be enrolled in our new Internet Banking service, and will be enrolled in eStatements. Mobile Deposit Capture and POP Money (aka People Pay) are coming soon!!! For more information on our new services, log onto ibankfmb.com or visit FMB’s Facebook page.
Things to remember PRIOR to conversion to our new Internet Banking System:
Conversion will begin Friday, April 28, 2017
Conversion completion will be Monday, May 1, 2017 at 9am
During this time, Online Banking and Bill Pay will not be available.
Online Banking Transfers
Please check your currently scheduled or recurring transfers to make sure they are scheduled to be processed prior to April 28, 2017.
On April 20th, no new Bill Pay items will be able to be entered into our current Bill Pay system; all recurring items will continue as scheduled (until conversion date). On April 28, 2017, our current Bill Pay system will be disabled until May 1, 2017. If you have any scheduled payments that are due to process during that time make sure you reschedule them to be processed prior to April 28, 2017.
If you have problems or questions, please contact our Customer Service or eBanking departments at (706) 485-9941.